labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fancy Title

Right now, I'm eating ice cream naked on my bed. Jaccob is beside me watching this awful show Continuum or some shit. It's bad. But the ice cream is Breyer's Blast! Reese's. It would be more awesome if it had more Reese's. I usually just ate a snickers/pay day with vanilla or butter pecan ice cream. Just dip that hard, long bar of chocolate or peanuts into the frozen cream. Yeah, guess where I got that from? Sugar and Spice. Not a bad combo.

 Isn't she fucking cute? Jaccob went to go put her back on the bed and he stopped and went, "Aw, don't fucking move."
Then got his phone.
Then took a lot of pictures.

So, Jaccob and I got a lot done with our short story collection idea. We just want to come up with a bunch of ideas, write them out, and make a book type thing. We have two ideas. One is a futuristic comedy. The other is a very serious fiction.

Jaccob went to go get his check out of the car, which he kept on top of his folded up sun visor. When going back to the car after cashing out the check, I went to sit down and rammed my head into the sun visor he never closed. He laughed so hard that he nearly peed himself.

We babysat his toddler nephew, Owen. It was a good time. The boy was well behaved which was really new. Still had that weird fresh smell. We bought him a train and his little sister two skirts. He got to play at the play set. He made a friend. It was adorable.

I'm reading 1Q84. So far, very interesting.

I have nothing else to say.
I'm just bored and don't want to sleep yet. Time to suck in my yellow belly and get my ass to bed.

PS - Fallon, my title was a nod to you.

PSS -
I was purposely making a funny sound. End result is perfection.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I clicked on your link on my bar, and it popped up with all your blogposts and the new one was "Fancy Title" and I was all like wait? Is that right? Wasn't that something like mine... maybe it messed up. I was even going to check. And then I read it saw :P Love ya! I miss you! And that last picture of that dog is freaking adorable!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete