labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

CUSTOMER SERVICE pls

So, I lost my debit card, suckage. The last time I ever remember seeing it/using it was when I bought gas two, three weeks ago with it. Haha. I believe I accidentally threw it away when I cleaned out my floorboard of my car. So, who knows. Know one knows my pin number and no one knows my account number, so it's all good. AND. I shut down that card with a really nice man named Adam something. Haha, I kind of want to say 'Adam West.'
If anyone gets that :Dv
Fairly Odd Parents rulez.

That's possibly the most exciting thing in my day.
Now to go watch Graham Norton.

No comments:

Post a Comment