labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, September 28, 2008

International Festival


Have you all noticed that Asians usually stick with Asians. There were a bunch of Asians hanging around the Asian country stands. And they weren't even part of anything. Just hanging out with their kinds, I guess. Haha, I like how that girl is just staring right into my phone.




So, that was the hottest guy I saw. Don't mind he's Asian, I like white guys, too... Who can speak a different language, haha... ANYWAY. I loved his hair so I stalked him a bit to get pics, is that sad?

Later that day... (Yesterday)
ME: Mom, I totally saw a dalmation and screamed it out :D
MOM: Just one, Heather? Some people have a 101, you know.
kfdnsfgdg.
lollll.

No comments:

Post a Comment