labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

♪: Alexandre Kinn - Aude

So, there had been an ice storm passing through my little city and I stayed over at a friend's house until it melted.
It was fun; I had fun.
So, yeah.
haha.
I have pics of me, chocolate cookie girl and my car :D


They made no-bake chocolate oatmel cookies and we requested ours gooey, haha. And, so, I was on the computer and suddenly Cricket piped up, "I made a person."
hahahaha.


and

Hahahaha. That's just me being bored out of my wits.

THEN:

There was a good hefty layer of ice covering all our cars. I had to take pics while Alex and Cricket decided to walk like half a mile to check the road. haha, not really half a mile, but their driveway is LONG.

No comments:

Post a Comment