labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, December 13, 2008

♪: ナイトメア - NAKED LOVE

Talking about the ORESAMA movie Miyavi was in:
CHELSEA!: Dude, I would NOT let Miyavi just randomlymove in with me if I met him the way this guy did.
Thats just fucking stupid.
headdur: i'd do it.
if i ever find a man remotely LIKE miyavi.
i'd do it.
CHELSEA!: I'd be scared.
Yeah, he's hot, buuuut...
headdur: ew, no he's not.
i love his personality :D
CHELSEA!: Yeah he issss
He's crazy.
headdur: grossssss.
CHELSEA!: I love that, too.
I'd be like, 'dude, i don't have any drugs.' haha
CHELSEA!: The first time I watched it, it looked like he wanted to buy some crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment