labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, February 13, 2010

it's okay to be gay by tomboy!

The last thing I have said will go as my title, no matter what.
Muahaha.
I have such great ideas.

Okay, I finally resized and uploaded all my pictures from the past month.
Well, nearly a month.
I'm rounding.



My First Cable Scarf!
("That was Supposed to be Hard?")


My first Baby Blanket!
("Triangle Hell")
A woman at work (whose daughter I went to school with) stopped me and asked me to knit her a blanket for her daughter's upcoming child.
Haha.

Me and Casey had gone to Denny's and they have these sheets with 'fill in the blanks.'
Mine.
Casey's.


Amanda's Christmas Scarf (That I finished in January).
("Neopolitan Scarf")

Before me and Emily stopped speaking, we hung out and I brought playdoh and paint.

MY FLOWER :)

Emily's Shroom.

Emily's weird looking Mermaid.

My lonely umbrella. I messed up. Should have never put rain on the umbrella. Not to mention that the umbrella should have remained a plain black. Nothing else.
If you can't read the title, it's 'I Feel Under the Weather.'
Then we went to John's and he pulled out the yearbook. Omg.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Hahahahahahahaha. That's me ... Freshman year? Yeah. Hahahahahahahaha. I didn't even bother to smile or take off my coat!

IT'S KYLE! his senior year.

lol Cricket her Freshman year.
The next day we kicked it again and made Pancakes together. Me and Emily bugged john about how he made pancakes and he said, 'FINE! You do it, Heather!'
I did and I messed up once flipping... He automatically stopped and sighed, 'Awww, too bad.'
Hahaha.

Another period of time:

Noro Socks!
("Not Enough Orange")


A hat made with spare yarn. It has tiny cables in it.
("Too Long Hat")


Matches a scarf of mine ;)

Me and Casey kicked it a week or so ago, again, and we went to Spencers.
I discovered a couple of hats. I made her do one and I do another.

Me.

Casey.

A week ago I went to Nashville with the parental units.
They bought me a purse and some sunglasses.

;)

The next day I finished a hat. The day after that, another.

'The Latiss Hat' Pattern was randomly found on the internet... I like to call it, "I fucking hate lace patterns" hat.
It's cool as shit though:

Then I made one for my sister.

(Differences: Color and size.)

PHEW.
I have cute animal pictures, too, but I also have videos.
Until the videos are uploaded on youtube, I have nother more to this post.

ps - I was so angry the other day (no idea why... Not even PMS) that I nearly killed me and my sister while driving. I was angry already but when I got stuck behind a REALLY slow old fucking man, I went to pass him but this other car in the left hand lane was coming and I chose to risk it.
I nearly hit him head-on and the left-car flipped me off, haha.
I scared the shit out of my sister - when she left the car she was then pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment