labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

yeah, i do.

KNITTING ALERT!
I finished my first headband with an i-cord.
(No affliation with Steve Jobs.)




The pattern was in some knitting magazine I received on Christmas. First time I ever followed a chart instead of a pattern, step by step, itself.
SUCCESS.

Nothing new.
This guy at work, Kyle something another.
Sweet heart.
Loves Buddhism.
Probably thinks I'm an idiot because all I can do is smile and nod as he speaks.
I suck when I'm nervous.
I am not well educated in flirting or finding out if he's single or not without asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment