labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's worse than baby oil


That doesn't look like me, does it? That was me and Marina two summers ago. We look so drastically different now. Even she agreed.


Went to the Paint'n Place with Jackie, her sister and Amanda.




I painted the world on mine. That's right, bitches, freehand. Suck it. The inside was supposed to be the stars and the black universe. Sadly, I couldn't fit my brush in far enough or anything, so that's all I could do. We get them back in a week and I'm so excited.

My sister did South Park characters. I did not get any pictures.

School starts tomorrow so I'll see you on the flip side, fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment