labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, June 30, 2008

It's a doggy dog world, all right.

So, a couple of days ago, Friday, I had the opportunity to hang out with an old High School friend. It truly is the small things in life, I believe. Honestly, how awesome is it to sit and talk about old times and get to make fun of them :D? It makes me thrilled that we still have oodles and oodles of things in common. Anyway, I'm not here to go gushy on what I think is 'awesome.'

I quit my job. It was my last dayyyyyy, Thursday morning. I left with dignity. I'm going to be a waitress again!

Currently, I'm attempting to write an admissions' essay about the best or the worst experience of my life. I don't have one! I really don't want to write about one topic which classifies as both because I believe that's a little overrated and a cliche. (Sorry, I can't do that little slash over the e :/.) So, I'm stuck and I want advice, but I have no one to turn to on this subject since no one I know has written an admissions' essay before... They just attended a shoe-in college.

So, while I think about this, I'm going to attempt to finish this chapter on Dir en grey VS Living Together for a Week. Awesome, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment