labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, June 20, 2008

Reminiscing

Do you ever just get in that mood to listen to the music which started you in a different language, maybe even something small like a different genre or type of singer? Shoo, I do.

Right now I decided to listen to some Zwei. Those lesbians have made a couple of good songs, to me, anyway.

A few hours ago I listened to ギルガメッシュ, well, I can't remember the rest and I'm too lazy of a sod to look through my rock folder.

Any who.


I promised to share this with the world after I had found it.
Danchou's kinky, awesome, hilarious, puny sex picture which put two sides of the rock world at interweb war.
It's also like all his body hair decided to grow at his crotch. *shivers* I wonder if he brushes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment