labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, September 5, 2008

haha, funny

Pedro hates fat girls.
Pedro: Yeah, the only reason I still keep in touch with you is so when I'm old and alone I can turn to you.
Me: -laughs- Haha, it's like one of those the only woman left on earth type thing, right?
Pedro: -laughs- Yeah.
Me: Don't worry, I'll make sure to get really fat for you.
Pedro: -laughs- Shut up. I'm sure it won't matter if that happens anyway.
lolll.

Also, last night while drugged on pain killers, I got to thinking about my commitment problem and how it also deals with my cellphones. I've never had the same cellphone for more than a year and I went through and accounted for all my cellphones:
1 - LG flip phone.
2 - Nokia
3 - Motorola flip, camera phone.
4 - Black Razer
5 - Pink Razor
6 - Slider
7 - iPhone
And I'm fixing to get a new one in a month or so, go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment