labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Party for a birthday :D

Cricket, Alex and I all had a good time lightly drinking and getting high.
Of course, I couldn't stay because mother nature called the day before and I stay overnight nowhere when I'm bleeding profusely.
So, I had to wait until the drunk/high feeling faded (which took about four hours) and drove home.
Now, I fell asleep IN MY BED and I dreamed about Cricket's place as if I was there. I woke up, expecting to see her room, but I saw mine and I was literally afraid because I didn't remember coming home at all. Hahahaha. I fucking love me.
I had to make sure I'd remember that, because it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment