labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, November 17, 2008

#80


I just put back all my posters on the wall since it's too cold to have a gigantic fan blowing at me anymore :D I missed them, they were my eye-candy, something to do when I'm just trying to sleep, haha.
Too bad two of the bands on my wall are disbanded :( That makes it sad to look, but think of all the good times looking up their videos, haha.
Sadly, I need to get more. I've had these for like a year. Just haven't had the motivation to spend my money on that--magazines imported from Japan are expensive as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment