labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

omgomgomg

So there I was, sitting half-naked on the porter potty toilet and I look up and see this:



Of course, the first thing you can do wrong is panic, so I settled with getting my phone out and snapping a picture of his crabby spider thing. Blah blah, I snapped the picture, put the phone back in my pocket and reached for some toilet paper. As I wiped myself clean, I looked up once more then noticed, "Holy fucking shit he's gone."
Now, this isn't as major if I wasn't sitting on the toilet, pants down to the ankles and the only way of knowing where it went was to look on my body, the floor, then the door.
It's not like I can automatically stand and just keep calm.
So, I finished my cleaning routine, stood, shook my pants a tad before putting them back on and just calmly looked in the crack of the door and noticed one of his wee little legs sticking out.
Imagine my relief please.
I was about to have that porter potty a rocking, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment