labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

♪: justin timberlake - cry me a river

My hair is wet.
I don't have on my glasses because I'm preparing myself (aka, procrastinating on) drying my hair and it gets difficult with glasses on.
Which brings me to the point I'm thinking about contacts.
Who knows.
I would have to use eye drops all the time. BUT, I could be cool like Pedro and not even have to hold my eye open and just let it casually drop. It's cool to watch him do it.
That asshole left to Mexico without saying goodbye to me. He could die, you know.
OMG, I'm getting a headache doing this without glasses...
And my hair is dry.
I hate work.
All my good hair days go to waste.

Recently I've realized that I don't really like most of the people who are called my friends.
I know I have been weeding out the lowlifes, the assholes and the plain unambitious from my life. It's been a boring life, nothing happens, nothing happens with invitation, but I'm happier. I've had peaceful nights and less anger. I've laughed more and had weight lifted from my chest. It's been, nice. I barely have a handful left.
I don't even want Emily anymore. All she does is wish she had more while spending 100 bucks on weed. I haven't smoked with her in two weeks. I don't want to.
It's the same high and all you do is laugh, giggle and have idiotic conversations.
Don't get me wrong, I miss it. Nothing lasts forever, it's not supposed to. Some people, mind you, the ones who couldn't get out of the 80s or their college days... Who sit at home and drink a Miller while waiting for a friend to be dumber than they are to come along so they can have that rush of the past.

I'm thinking of taking night classes on something so I can make more money in the midst of living? I'm not particularly career oriented. As long as I'm happy and can travel. That's all I want to do - travel.
I love getting out there, believe it or not. I just don't like getting out there and partying. It's useless, pointless.
There are so many things I want to see/do.
I want to have my pilot's license.
I want to skydive, hang glide.
I want to take a cruise.
Visit Europe (and Japan... Shut up).
Write a book.
Be in a movie.
Go to the desert, haha.
Walk for charity.
Volunteer (which, when the snow clears, I'm signing up for the animal shelter).

I'm saving up to get something removed.
Nope, not telling you what.

1 comment:

  1. I personally prefer night classes, it allows me to do so much more during the day than sitting behind a table, and I can juggle more task at the same time.

    I couldn't agree more with the statements you've made here, partying is boring unless it's for someone's birthday, once you've done it once, you've done it all (as far as trivial things like that go). Have fun, do it all, it's what becoming something more than human is all about.

    ReplyDelete