labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

♪: asian kung-fu generation - 君という花

No excitement.

I have been called sir, TWICE, in the last month!
Once by some Asian man who could barely speak English... Then once by one of my co-workers who's an in-closet gay man. And you'd think the gay would know a girl from a guy.
I'm beginning to rethink my personal style, haha.
Longer hair?
Tighter clothes to accentuate my waist and B-boobs?
What about my ass? Should I wear pants that fit?
I don't understand any of this.

SECONDLY.
I look over to discover my mother is not in her chair, solving another Kakuro game. I ask my sister where she was, had they gone to bed? She shrugs.
So, I notice my parents' bedroom light was off. I barely heard their television.
"MOM, DAD, ARE YOU IN BED?" Pause from the couch.
"What?!" My mom yells.
"ARE YOU IN BED?"
"YEAHHHHHH?" My dad chimes in with no real purpose.
"What? No!"
"YEAHHHHH?" My dad continues.
"What're you doing?"
"I'M ON THE COMPUTER, HEATHER!"
"COME INNNNN...." My dad.
"SO, you're not in bed?"
A pause and my mother opens the door and says, "I'm on the computer. You're not my mother, you don't have to know what I'm doing every second."
I smile, "Yes, yes I do."
"If you have to know," my mother tiredly says, "I'm researching vaginal diseases."
I laugh and she shuts the door.
Amanda snickers into her robe. I turn to her and ask, "Wow, was she being serious?"
Amanda raises her eyebrows with a goofy smile on her face and laughs, "I believe so."
"MOOOOOOM!"
Nothing.
"MOOOM. MOMMMAAAAA."
"WHAT?!" She swings open the bedroom door again.
"Are you really looking up vaginal diseases?"
She sighed and shook her head, "No, Heather, of course I'm not looking that up. Now, if you need me again you'll come to me, I'm not getting up again."

Ahhhhhh.

THEN, at work, Carmon, that older gent, told us a story.
"So, I was on my balcony when I heard this ruckus. I looked down and there was this black man getting tore up!"
I ask, "Off what?"
"No, he was getting beat up! Seriously getting injured. He kept yelling, 'Stop, it hurts! Stop, please, it hurts!'"
Andrew smiles and says, "You know 'tore up' means getting drunk, right?"
I interrupt, 'Or something else.'
Andrew smiles and Carmon continues.
"And when it stopped, this black woman said, 'Now, take that you N! I want my money.' So it was this black woman beating up this tall, thin black man! It was amazing."
Hahahahahaha.

TO NOW UPDATE ON KNITTED ITEMS.

Emily's orange and blue hat.
She doesn't like it sitting on the ears, but, who knows. I'm just waiting for her to call and ask me to knit a slightly longer one.


A-HA!

I am so happy with this hat. Latwon said I needed a little ball on top, but I think it would be more dorky. Haha.
My sister is now pushing me to knit her one. She wants green and I told her we're not doing that twin thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment