labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, September 11, 2010

it's okay to say oops?

I'm not wearing a bra and I feel like, maybe, that was a bad idea. I feel 80 and how nothing will stay in place and has a mind of its own.
Tmi?


I painted a pretty picture.
No one laugh.
I like painting/drawing... I just SUCK at it. I'm just going to stick to writing.

SO. Cricket and I hung out yesterday night. It was nice.
She stole my phone and again and took pictures (per usual).


Isn't she beautiful? The things I would do.
Maybe that's the booze talking.
Haha.
Naw.
Just block my face from your mind. Those clothes? Everything I had was dirty, stfu.

Experienced my first road block yesterday night.
They didn't even ask if I had been drinking. Why wasn't there a reason I wasn't? I wasn't, but it's the point.

A few weeks ago, a woman brought her "service monkey" in. She said it was a service animal and I wanted to ask, "What is that monkey possibly servicing?"

Marina snapped that.

I got really tipsy a week or so ago, and took pics with my mannequin... Or, "my torso" (Cricket calls it).


Hehe, that one is my favourite.

OH OH OH.
I have conversations from last night. Hold on, I have to write them down.
Me - Yeah, my mother asks me about once a week, "heather, are you a lesbian?"
Tina - Well, are you?
Me - *offended face*
Tina - It's okay. Just tell me, are you?
Me - *offended face over to Cricket; she shrugs*
Tina - Hey, at one point I had to ask Cricket because she wasn't dating any boys.
Me - *drops offended face* That's because boys are boring and have no personality.
Tina - It's okay, Ichi, I understand.

Then we started reading random things from the guide as her father flipped through channels.
"I wanna relieve my foot pain!"

Then we started talking about hamsters. Because Zak killed one, squeezed it too hard.
Someone I can't Hear - Go play with a hamster.
Me - No. Then I can get hamster rabies. Then I turn into Hamstergirl.
Cricket & Tina - *laugh*
Me - What would my powers be?
Cricket - You could stuff a lot of stuff into your cheeks.
Me - I can run really fast!
Cricket - you could claw through almost anything.
Tina - You could bite through things---
Cricket - Yeah, you could bite through almost anything. You'd have gigantic buckteeth.
Me - I would have the cute factor to level ten.
Cricket - You would have the whiskers. You would have the ability to know if your entire body would fit through something by, you know, the whiskers.
Me - But what could I shoot out through my wrists?
Tina - Nothing.
Me - Awwwwww.
Cricket - Poop!
Tina - Little pellet poop.
Me - Oooh, nasty. I wouldn't go there, ever.
Tina - You could bend over and be like, "Pow pow pow!"
Cricket - You'd be able to eat almost anything. You would have a fascination with wheels.
Me - I could have some fun with that.
Cricket - It would be really easy to entertain yourself.

I love her. Cricket I mean, not Tina, haha.
But, isn't she cute? She realllllly got into that.

LOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE.

2 comments:

  1. Snazzy painting there!

    As for hamster poop, I think it's best I just leave that one alone....not even going to go near it..well I might...you know for observation purposes of course.

    Hahaha not all men are boring. You've been around the wrong men, likewise I've probably been around the wrong women.

    AWWWW HELL YEAH SERVICE MONKEY....not the fact that it is a service monkey (not that it even serves a purpose in a store when your the one carrying it around) just the fact that it's there....being all badass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, the painting is called 'Under The Weather'

    And my co-workers and I decided that the monkey was there because the woman had no friends and was lonely. Ha.

    I have been around jerky men. I'm not going to deny it. Even if I thought I found a good one, something happens and that testosterone revs up.

    ReplyDelete