labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, September 17, 2010

the scenes are so graphic, IIIII can't even read them.

Watching American Psycho. Makes me think of the novel.
Love them both.
(But the novel is my favorite.)

Working on a new layout, too.
DEFINITELY still in the works.

Okay, the entire reason of this entry is because my sister told me a funny conversation and I had to post how proud of it I am:
Amanda - So, me and Tori were talking about my story and I told her than Kenny was the reason for ANYTHING. Roy interrupted and was like, "So, what's his reason for the sun coming up?"
I said, "He decided it was time for the whore to get out of his bed."

I love that girl.

I have a good one, too, but I would have to say it in person because I have to do the stance and everything.
It's about that damn Disney movie Camp Rock and some awful woman at work.
If you know me, ask me, I will be HAPPY to regale this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRICKET
LOOOOOOVE.
Monday.

Now, I'm going to go to bed early. Resting my voice. Discovered I had laryngitis. It fucking sucks.
I miss singing, talking.
I never noticed how many conversations I had with myself a day until it hurt to talk. Tuesday, I had no voice. Interesting but lonely :(
DAMMIT, I WANT TO SING TO JOURNEY. AND/OR QUEEN.
Don't you dare judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment