labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

who's the cutest, sweetest boy in the whole world....?

Today, it's just.
A lot of miniscule things are happening in my life. Not something that I want to record, but just in general.
But, today at work, I was hit with some awful news. A man, older gent, had two kids and a wife, probably mid-30s, killed himself.
I really liked this man, I really did. He was kind, taught me things and liked to joke around; he had a really nice sense of humor.
I'm just depressed and angry.
He should have talked to someone, thought of his kids.
I'm not new to suicide. Two Uncles and a Cousin committed it in my family.

I know this is depressing, but... I had to share. This really hit me. I was tearing up as my co-worker explained. I barely new the guy - just his name.

<3

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could give you a big hug to try and cheer you up...maybe juggle, I'm a pretty decent juggler.

    I've noticed it's sometimes the people we barely know anything about that have a pretty big effect on us.

    If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm always open ears and here for you.

    ReplyDelete