labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Around the riverbend

I had a great time with the guys last night. No drama at all -- that's how I like it. I like that I cannot even keep up with the funny conversations. That's all they do. Todd is the ringleader (yeah, I said it) and I am the fucking psychological needs to Maslow's Theory. Fuck you, this works.

Anyway.
For the past two games our characters received little green cards with directions on them. No other character is allowed to see them or know. So, I was sitting there, setting up shop, when Jake asked me if he could read my cards. I said he could only read the first one. He did. A little while later, he said to me, "You can't read my cards."
I squinted my eyes, "Why not?"
"I don't want you to."
I said something in the lines of "challenge accepted."
When the pizza arrived, I went to his envelope, which he had been protecting, and quickly grabbed the card.
Written there was, "Haha jokes on you."
I have been bested people. Fucking CHECKMATE. FUCKING CHECKMATE.
I wrote "Fuck" on it.

I was so tired. I went to the kitchen that night and walked around. I leaned on the counter and the next thing I know my head is down. I was nearly in my REMs when someone laughed and I woke up. Driving home was a giant blunder. Alex kept me awake though, but I was kind of swerving. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment