labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Genitals!

So, I'm working out my final's study guide for person health 100. And, this is the second class with pictures of organs of the reproduction cut in half so I can tell the path of a sperm during ejaculation. I am so tired of seeing this. It's making me nauseous. I am not normally physically thwarted by such pictures, but after adding infections of HPV and herpes, amongst others, I am banked out. Done. Just finished. I don't even want to hear the biological names for these parts (I am listening to Eminem and just broke this, ha). Then, to blow me off the edge completely, there's this picture of the umbilical cord still hanging outside the vagina, just wagging around after they cut it. I am so glad I am going to fake a marriage when I'm 25-years-old to get my tubes ties, or taken out completely, to not have children. Sucks enough I have to take a pill every day now.

Ha, that reminds me. I finally went to the gyno. I think he took my virginity with that metal tool which completely took me off guard. Very cold and very weird feeling. Hilarious. Middle of the sentence and stopped completely as he scraped my cervix. Which is very uncomfortable, in case you guys were wondering. Definitely bled afterward.

ANYWAY.
I ordered a bike rack for my car, which I will use until it breaks off:
I forgot to take a picture with the bike actually on it, ha, but, I assure you, it's a beauty.
See that blue truck? That's "Bashful Blue."
The silver tail you see of the other is named "Silver Stallion."
GUESS WHAT FUCKERS, put it on my car myself. Don't think that's a feet.

What are with the Homo sapiens drivers as of late? Are all of us fucking insane? Does the population believe they're in a toy car? Dumb fucks.

3 comments:

  1. Haha can't say I'd ever get a vasectomy, but I can say I don't plan on ever entering a relationship or having children, so I think I'm good. When it comes to people I try my BEST to stay as far away from anyone when it comes to regards of sex.

    When I was in high school and wasn't in fencing classes or archery, I took a class for human anatomy and illustration where they took us to a life studies (drawing living nude people) and a morgue (where we drew dead nude people). They would open the bodies up and we would draw the bones and insides for hours on end. I remember the first day one of the students vomited. Good stuff.

    Yeah, I've noticed the human populace has significantly declined in all sorts of ways lately in regards abilities such as driving, eating, generally being considered anything that evolved past a fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 85% of people don't plan, haha. They just do and it comes. I never, ever want that to be on me, even if I do plan ahead and change my hormones so the egg cannot live. Oh well. Life sucks being a woman.
    And, you stay away from relationships? Do you openly admit to the celibate lifestyle, or do you claim to being a-sexual?

    Your high school sounds awesome. I lived in a country area. My school sucked. Taking archery would have been awesome, completely awesome.

    And that fish comment - really clever. I appalled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems to be a major problem among the populace that people just enjoy popping out their little children without thinking about crucial information, if they can provide for the child and for themselves. I don't subject to either actually. If people approach me I turn them down. It's not that I don't have the ability to be turned on, I simply don't act on those impulses. If more people used their heads instead of instinct I'm sure the world would be a much better place. Blind emotion and bodily reactions tend to be the bane of the century.

    Haha yeah, my high school was pretty fun, granted the fencing I had to take outside of school, but the recruiter came to ours.

    Regardless of where we spawned from it doesn't seem like we've changed much except for having thumbs.

    ReplyDelete