labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, April 23, 2012

Niiiice

So, when class released, a girl from it started to walk in front of me outside, to the cars. I was looking at my phone and I think someone texted me something and I said, "Sweet ass."
She immediately turned around with, "What did you say?"
I stopped, "Oh, I was talking to myself."
She shrugged it off and continued, and I did too until I realized the subject matter and I busted out laughing, "Hahahaha, sweet ass!"
She chuckled, "Yeah, I was like, you can think they are - but they're pancakes in there."

In class:
Ally - Why does everyone write so small on the board?! *Shyla was writing smaller than I had*
Me - Because it looks bigger when you're up there.
Ally - Man, it's like times new roman 12.
Me - *directed to Shyla* Yeah, you're going to have to zoom a 120% please.

Oh, one day in class:
Ally - Yeah, I got Pongo The Cat when I was at walmart a couple of years ago. These people had kittens with a sign that read, "Take one or we kill them."
The class stopped and laughed.

Props to Todd:
Me - It was no biggie. Not like helping you move gets us into heaven haha. I found that funny, did you?
Todd - I did, but you won't when you die.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment