labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, January 11, 2013

You Virus'd Me Up

That's what Jaccob just said to me.
This blog post has a new locale, ladies and germs.
I am at Jaccob's house while he's lazily on his phone. He looks completely bored. Know what he's reading on his phone? My blog.

Me - I'm updating my blog at your house.
Jaccob - Aww, you forgot your hat.
Me - *looks over and grabs his black knitted one* That's okay, I have this one. I'll just stretch it over my big head.
Jaccob - *in a sincere whiny voice* Noooo, don't do thaaat.
Me - That was a believable concern?

At work today, during Jaccob's and Todd's lunch, and my thirty minute break...
Jaccob - There should be a certain length on blog posts so I don't have to read nine pages of someone's blog.
Todd - Don't read it then.
Jaccob - I don't, but, still, there should be.
Todd - I don't want one so short where I accidentally read it before I can stop.

We got a new cat! "Muffy is the name, struttin' is my game." She's cool, but bipolar and really doesn't like Molly, my dog. 

Jaccob and I, the other, other night, went to Starbucks. While I was reading, I looked up and saw this. Then Cody, a co-worker of ours, sees us and challenges Jaccob to make him a dog. Jaccob took the opportunity and used it to his advantage. 


"Ruff, ruff..."
I will not try and make a Mine Craft joke, I will not make a Mine Craft joke...
Or a Baha Men joke either...
Good, I succeeded.

And the last thing before I go and try to talk Jaccob in to playing Rummy with me....
Jaccob and I were in the kitchen eating his very tasty nacho dip when he invited his brother to eat some. Brother stands in front of me beside the stove to get some. Jaccob came over and swatted at my left boob. I started really laughing while Jaccob looked satisfied and WHILST Jordan began looking very awkward.
I then pointed at Jordan and asked Jaccob, "You know he can see in his peripherals, don't you?"
Jordan then walks away to the other side of the kitchen.
I'm still laughing.
Jaccob disappears.
Brother then begins rambling about nonsense really and then lastly says, "Yeah, I'm trying to lessen the awkwardness but it's not working."
I then decided to walk away, still laughing.

Tha-tha-tha-thaaat's allll, Folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment