labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Stinking

I asked Jaccob what would be his one Celebrity fuck. I was honest-to-God curious. He said, "Only one?" in a whiny voice. Then he narrowed it down to two, which were Emma Watson and Emma Stone.
I told him, "Wow, we have different opinions."
"How?"
"I'm going for older, like Frank Sinatra. Or, uh, George Orwell." Then I stopped and bit my lip, "Could you imagine him just reading his drafts to you? Oh God, Sinatra would be wonderful in bed. He could sing to you afterward."
Then I realized, one, that I am turning to a freaky girl. And, two, that I couldn't narrow to one either. I just want what I want.

I am so happy right now. Don't ask me why. No, it's not drugs due to popular belief. I am just naturally full of dopamine and serotonin.
Should I list the little things in life that make it good?
1. My target dog came in from a couple of posts ago. It's so fucking adorable and the sweater is detachable.
2. Hung out with Amanda today and we had cookies. Always a good day with cookies. Which reminds me...
3. Got to eat cookies. Soft and moist cookies of different flavors.
4. My hair is super soft this fine evening.
5. I was actually enjoying The Voice tonight. Which is very fucking surprising.
6. Finally remembered to buy some cream cheese for my crackers. A FEAST OF A SNACK IS TOMORROW.

Knitting on Friday with Becky and Fallon was great. Becky brought her baby which wouldn't let go of a skein of yarn I had. She put her small fingers in it and even hugged it while rubbing her face against it, laughing. So, I'm going to knit her a gothic lace baby blanket.
Wish me luck.

So a couple of funny things have happened.
In Hobby Lobby today with Amanda, I spotted metal decorations. Within the aisle I spotted an outline of a keyblade. Of course it wasn't frantically nodding toward Kingdom Hearts. But it is almost like the silver version of Mickey's pimpin' golden keyblade.
In an alternate reality version of the game, the "Zora" character would've pawned the fucking thing or sold the gold to make a few hundreds to spend on paupo fruit. Lick each one and put it on Kairi's doorstep. So when she goes to eat one and thinks of Riku, she'll inadvertently fall for "Zora" because his DNA was slobbered on there. I wonder if Riku would have then been the protagonist instead of the antagonistic.

I was watching a train. Clearly written graffiti on the side read, "I fucking hate Mormons."
Man, did they want that known or what?

Ever since I've moved out, I miss my animals dearly. My lord, every time I see Molly or Princess I want to cry. Now, the new one, Muffy, we're still learning each other so there's always apprehension. Even from a cat. Which is a different feeling from a human. It's more of a, "WHY CAN'T THIS BEAST SENSE HOW MUCH OF A GREAT PERSON I AM?!"
She loves our hamper though, she moves the small, wiry thing with her paws into the kitchen, near the box she likes to chill in.

Alan's birthday was Monday. He turned 03. Wait, that joke doesn't until next year. Silly me. He's thirty years young and looks only twenty-nine. Good job, man! When you hit seventy, looking sixty-nine will bring in all the ladies. You need to find John from The Green Mile. Brought long-lasting and well-received life into a couple of mammals. Cured all aliments. Maybe he could cure your smart-ass mouth. It's getting bad, man.

So, Jaccob is all about hating symbolism because a person can look too far in it. Yet, I try to explain that that's the point of art. Draw anything you want. Look at the Bible.
But I was just thinking that John, from The Green Mile, represented the Fountain of Youth and what society would eventually do: drain it of its power, whether through corruption or overuse. And please don't bring that stupid, piece of shit vampire movie that sucked ass.

T-TH-THAT'S ALL, FOLKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment