labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

♪: the belle stars - iko iko

URRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Here's my ear flap hat from its good side:

It was completely finished. Ends sewn in and everything. And then I found this loop I accidentally pulled at. Thinking it was a string that the end was stuck, I cut it in half and weaved it in those ends.... Come to find out....


It was a fucking stitch. I cut in half a line of a stitch.
No way to fix it.
I literally have to buy more yarn and START FROM SCRATCH.
MNFJGDKMGNL'DFKNG;FKLDGN.

I was so angry.. Once that passed I want to cry, haha.

Good news:



So adorable.

ps - called in to work and turned down the offer to work tomorrow.
Fuck work.
I'm not doing them anymore favours.
They took all the bearable aspects of that demeaning job and shat in its face.
URGH.
I should be thankful.
Alas.
I'm a spoiled brat.

pss - I meant to post my nightmare, but I forgot until I was knitting on a new hat... Ha ha.
Well, I wasn't scared... Throughout the dream I was like, "Eh."
Didn't care.
Kind of like watching an old woman getting pulverized by three large men and not caring.

I had gone to a store to buy items, not just look around. I had change and a few dollars. I had to pay in mostly change, about twenty bucks worth and the cashier was pissed. She kept screaming at me how unfair this was, how I needed to leave. She snatched the dollar bills from my hand and told me she was not giving it back.
Frustrated, I screamed at her, telling her I needed that money and I would get her fired without it.
She didn't seemed phased, so I left.
The next thing that happened was weird.
I kind of blacked out in my own dream. There's this blank space and I kind of wake up in my dream to me smashing down on that cashier with a paddle and a pass to get in the store at night - kind of like a facility with bio hazards. The woman and her fellow cashier were hunched over asleep and I remember thinking, 'Why don't they just go home and go to bed.'
Yet, as I was beating the shit out of this woman, blood splattering everywhere, it crimson because it was dark, I couldn't stop. I felt the need to attempt, to demand my body to stop. Sadly, I continued to beat down on her until her organs were mush. I screamed and cried, killing her friend and some security guard who woke up and/or ran in on the scene.
Not caring about fingerprints, I walked calmly out, taking my forearm to my eyes and thinking, 'what have I done? Why did I black out?'
I tried to search for my car. I could not remember where I parked.
I cried, ripping off the pass and throwing it on the ground, thinking, more evidence.
I ran back, to the store, sorry for what I did.
When I walked in, it finally sunk in at what I had done.
Those bodies.
Lifeless, soulless.
Blood everywhere.
I started screaming for a manager.
my hands on my face, trembling wondering still how I couldn't stop myself.
The manager arrived with police, trying to lighten the mood about how he didn't have cancer, haha.
And all the while the police were taking pictures, asking me questions, I kept repeating, "I couldn't find my car, I can't remember where I parked."
But, yeah, I woke up shortly after that.
Everything was so real.
Throughout the dream, too, I was wearing a dress with a cardigan.
Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment