labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, March 24, 2012

And I'm done with this song


Yeah, that's where Fallon (she's the piece of arm/elbow in the far left-hand corner) and I sat to wait for a Hunger Games showing the day it released, at 3:40 in the afternoon. Yeah, they still had to have people wait in lines. Weird, right? However, the 7PM showing had a line around the building. The movie, what can I say. It should've stayed a book or had more going on with the character's head. Because, as I heard a woman tell a manager of mine, "It would've been better if they had a narrator in it. I mean, when she's sitting in a tree, that's all she's doing." I've noticed the hype is lessoning. People probably thought a hardcore bloodbath. They were sadly mistaken. It was PG-13 with senseless romance and plot-lines that were never fully answered. They were like, "That fighting was so anti-climatic." It was.
They were in the forest for at least a week, right? Well, she kisses this boy who just had this muck and shit on him and I say, "Ewwww."
Fallon asks, "What?"
I reply, "Their breath probably smells like rotten fish."
She just blinks, "Is that what you're seriously thinking about?"
Yes, yes it always is.

So, Battle Royale was released Tuesday. I am so fucking excited to have it on DVD. It'll be here next week for me :( Once it is, I'm ignoring the world for a couple of hours, like I do when True Blood playing. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. I've followed it since episode one, don't ask me why. I also like Jersey Shore and Ghost Whisperer. I'm not going to say anything else, I'll just let you think about it.

I am also trying to write on a Sonnet that's do Monday. I suck at poetry. No shame.
Here's what I have so far:
The smell has you in it -- a soft, but firm
Aroma soaking in the clothes, fabrics,
the thoughts of you. Somehow the odor squirms
Under my skin, infecting the rhythmic
Beat of my heart. I feel as if it murders,
Slowly constricting pumps to make venom.
Veins alter color: Green, red, black deeper
Than I can clarify. 
I HAVE FUCKING WRITER'S BLOCK. FUCK IT. FUCK LIFE. Haha. I hate poetry. I respect it, but it doesn't meant that I have to like it. I know it's not in perfect iambic pentameter, but it's hardddddd.
I am trying to go that she is the smell, and he hates to love it, or she, doesn't matter - I try to make my writing as androgyny as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment