labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I have a corny song stuck in my head

I'm trying to think of cool titles. Like, I once had titles to a song I was listening to (never the same song twice). So, then I tried the last thing I said. But I hardly speak in my house so I'm stuck. I need opinions.

I was going through my old, old livejournal account

02 October 2007 @ 06:13 pm
"オレンジ is a very, very good song.
fdsmfsdf.
PLASTIC TREE, YOU MAKE ME PRACTICALLY EAR GASM.
WHICH, IS A BIG, WAXY MESS."
Hahahaha, I love me. Have I mentioned that before?

http://ipetpigs.livejournal.com/79525.html#cutid1
That entire fucking entry had me loudly snort-laugh. Maybe you have to know DBSK, but I have to share that memory.

Want to know how I was in high school?:
24 April 2007 @ 14:14
"Today had been the single most boring day of my life, well, besides the point of sitting through a two hour lecture. First, Seniors could come in late. Then, we had to head to the gym where we sit with friends and gab about our lives. Alas, today's youth lacks anything good in life except drugs and sex, so I sat there making fun of people; you know, the usual. I talked, I laughed and I threw trash at Tara (I don't like her)."
That's hilarious.


08 May 2007 @ 16:20
"So, Pedro said something in the auditorium after the movie and he yelled, "WELL, YOU'RE A CATERPILLAR." 
I replied, "ONE DAY I'LL TURN INTO A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY."
He pwned me, "No, all you need is a bong."
LOOLLLLL.
I gave him credz.
:D"

Please be kind with thoughts - I was only in high school.

On a sad note, thought I could finish a chapter of my story during Spring Break - didn't work. I am just three pages in and already questioning my tactics for writing the rest of it. Aren't I my own mentor?

I took a sleeping pill ten minutes ago and I still have to shower (it's shave day). Let's see who wins - it already has ten minutes on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment