labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MEOW, I'M A LITTLE BITCH, MEOW

It's been a slow week for all bloggers it seems. What I should be doing is taking a shower and reading essays for my English 300 class. But mind your own beeswax, buster.

So, I'm going through that old blog of mine again. Found one where Pedro had asked me to redo his myspace (never let me do that - I will write nonsense).

11 June 2007 @ 14:57
I wrote this in Pedro's about me section:
Hm, well, I'm male.
I live with my dad.
I like to play video games that I'm never good at AND think I am.
My hero is Dr. Phil and Spiderman. Wow, the perfect couple.
My favourite food is lasagna and it takes me about 20 minutes to eat a couple of small chicken pieces.
I straighten my hair.
I suck at text messaging.
I feed my ego so much bull, that it is, indeed, a bull.



And, this for his who i'd like to meet section:
A chico, plain and simple.


14 June 2007 @ 15:27
Mom: Heather, dust off the living room tables!
Me: Why? Who's coming over, no one. It's half past screw yourself, mom.
Sister: Haha, that was funny. *She looked at mom*, yeah, admit it, it was funny.
Me: *laughs*
Sister: It's funny because she's retarded.

18 June 2007 @ 08:19
so how have you been? how's the summer sun treating you? since it doesn't rain anymore. i suppose when the great flood comes I'll be safe because i've been in a boat and I shall use the great paddle to slap you away into the deep abyss! unless you are kind and do as i say and agree to enter yourself into slavery under my control


Pedro, uh, wtf.
Hahaha, that boy <3


22 June 2007 @ 20:16
I deleted my myspace, haha.
An old "friend" of mine messaged me with some shit like, "You never came to see me and now I'm moving. And, you never replied to anything. Great friend."
I'm like, "lolll, guess what I'm STILL not replying to."

(You know that's funny? She adds me on FB every time I make a new one.)

I went to the new Smiths Grove library today with my sister. It still smelled of paint and reminded me of the year I had to work with my parents. Ha. It was nice, but still had shit for books.

Oh, funny vomit story.

I did drink last night which was a mistake.
I ate salad before passing out.
Which splashed back up in my face later on that morning.
I am so fucking awesome.                

No comments:

Post a Comment