labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Lot of Time

Todd did beat me to this entry. I guess that respect I earned last time has been handed down to him, which sucks. For someone who was upstairs in less than a second after we said bye had time to make a blog entry. Tsk tsk. He would rather be red-eyed and sick-feeling.

Whatever, we played "Agricola." Which was a good game, I could see how, if you had your shit together, it would be mildly fun. Of course, I was beat by everyone, including Mac, Todd's 8-year-old son. Judge me on your lowest moments, haha. I did have fun. I was in the negatives. I kept forgetting to stock on the food. How can one simply forget the nutrients?

I went to Chuck's and bought vodka for tomorrow while I do my homework. Let's hope I don't start making monkey jokes while writing on how man became civilized. I do hope I remembered to catch them all before I turned that shit in.

Sadly, no funny conversations since Todd is my only true friend in his little group of comrades. Well, come Monday I am going to put "Stephanie" on the "Need a Name Tag List."

That name forever haunts me.

1 comment:

  1. I think you can call my "little group of comrades" friends at this point. I noted how easily we all mocked each other last night.

    That's friendship.

    Don't fret about Mac beating you; he beat me by one point too and I don't have a clue how.

    ReplyDelete