labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

4 Non Blondes


So, curls are out, did you guys know that? So last week. You all should see the different layers - they're not just like "here's a layer, and here's one," there's no start point - love it. I said, "70s shag." Besides, it'll never look as good as it did walking out of the salon, but that's always the case.

Christopher Moore came out with a new book. Didn't know that until I walked into Barnes and Noble. I bought it (that's why I texted you, Fallon, ha - seven dollars off with discount and 20% off). Sacre Bleu. Can't wait to read it. Two more weeks of school, well, should be saying ten days! I am so excited. I need to get started studying for my finals next week - not that hard - only two, but still. I want this fucking semester over with.

For class we had to write plays (ten-minutes). I wrote about woman liberation. Ha. Just three bitches sitting at a table. My sister said she's heard it all before about men and that made me sad. Well, I guess the theme of it all.

My father has to play his fucking games with max volume. What an ass.

Oh, we have to submit at least one poem to a publication tomorrow in creative writing. What I found with trying to find a publication is that everyone is electronic and he's making us mail it. I think young men and women everywhere should have a giant intervention for people over 40, telling them how the world has changed - more than HD and having remotes that work for every electronic in the house.

Stormed all last night. Wasn't bad because I didn't have to be up at 5AM, but lightning hit something and this loud crashing sound happened, shaking our floors. My poor dog almost died of fright haha. After that, both animals slept with me (well, dog on floor).

Anyway, I have to continue making notes on an already boring video with a bunch of white scholars talking about Hemingway. I am already tired from all this PMS. Go me.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I See. I thought you meant at Target. Fun fun :P

    ReplyDelete