labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

♪: lily allen - smile

So, I walked into my house yesterday to hear my sister yelling to my mom that her name meant lovable, and that was the answer. Although my sister and mom are in the living room, my father is in the bedroom, door open, helping to answer the crossword they were all trying to finish. Haha. My dad was cheating, he googled some of the answers.
What is an extinct elephant-like mammal?
No, not mammoth.
Mastodon.

I had a nightmare that night.
Oh boy, another one.
This one was ridiculous, but it was scary in the moment.
Me, my friend and her mother had decided to go to this zoo. Now, there's this giant ring full of dangerous animals and reptiles. An invisible force field kept them at bay. So, as we driving we learned that you couldn't back up and there was only one exit and you had to drive the entire course.
The entire way this gigantic gorilla circled with us. Suddenly, someone had cut the field off and all the dangerous animals went crazy. Me, my friend and her mother were all trapped.
The mother got out of the car and tried to ward off a T-rex that had jumped in front of the car.
She did for awhile until a terradactyl swung down and pecked her face. She wailed and held her face in her hands and the reptilian bird carried her off.
Me and my friend ran off, trying to dodge this and that... We tried the enter door and ran, dodging animals, crying, ran to the exit and it was shut off. I kept thinking we were stuck here until we die.
The gorilla spotted us and started to us. I screamed and finally jarred the door open. Me and my friend squeezed in right before the gorilla got us and I woke up to a full bladder.

I'm knitting my father a hat - exactly the same as Pedro's. As he was walking by, as I was knitting on the hat, I asked, "If I knit this for you, will you wear it? Because I don't want to waste this much time if you're not going to wear it."
"I will, trust me."
"Seriously?"
I heard my mother, "Put a ball on it."
My dad agreed, "Yeah, but one of those balls on it."
I chuckled, "Seriously? 'Cause I'll do it."
My dad, before shutting the bedroom door answered, "No, I'll cut it off," then shut the door, haha.


My sister's scarf.
Knitting three colors at once isn't as difficult as it looks, but it's aggravating.
It's twice that size now because I procrastinate on entries, but really.

The other day, talking to Moze on the phone, I drew on post-its.

(click on my to be bigger!)
Yup.
Loved it.
I had a lot of fun, surprisingly.

New guy at work.... Adore him.
We're nearly exactly alike. It's weird and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment