labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

♪: the little mermaid - part of your world

It's been productive.
I have finished one and a half projects.
One is Pedro's hat!!

(i failed so hard. it's okay to laugh, i am)

MUAHAHAHA.
He adored it.
but he didn't want to seem too excited I had it finished:
(texts)
Me - What're you doing tomorrow around 9pm?
Pedro - No idea, y?
Me - your hat is finished. i'm weaving in the ends right now.
Pedro - Awesome.
Me - That's it? That's all you have to say?
Pedro - You're the coolest person ever.
Me - If you don't wear this ten-dollar hat, I will Indian give!
Pedro - I will wear it everyday for the rest of my lifee.
Me - Haaaaaaaa. Smartass.
Pedro - Even in death.
Me - You're awful.

I waited ten minutes in the cold for him so he could get it. He pulled up and it was him and a girl in the car. Hahaha. I wanted to make sex jokes, but I figured it would make me sound like I'm a stalker friend.
hahaha.

In other news....

HE'S SO SWEET, HE MAKES MY TEETH ACHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment