labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, December 28, 2009

OHHHHHHH BOYYYYYYYYYYY.
It's been quite bland.
I've done nothing but knit, open presents, buy a new iphone and sit here and say, "I only have ten minutes until work. I need to be drugged before I go in."
My Christmas presents, however, consisted of....
- A new knitting tote
- Noro yarn (if you don't know what that is, look it up)
- DPNs
- Knitting patterns and magazines
- And great scents from the local bath and body works

AND.
I have finished two pairs of socks.
My sister's scarf is still in the works.


Yeah!
Step yarn from Germany.
Honestly, I hope it feels awesome on her feet because that yarn is expensive.


I'm wearing them right now.
The picture was taken with the new iPhone 3Gs... Can't you tell a difference?

Last night, Amanda and I had an in depth conversation about if I, or she, were the last the person on Earth.
THEN.
If there was one person from every state left and would we be in war just like the civil war except for the whole slave thing.
But, no, because it would only be 24 against 25 because California has such an ego, they would claim it as a country.
But what about a person left from every country, province, state?
The downfalls, the upsides.
It was a nice conversation I wish I had recorded, haha.

ps - my new iphone is white.
Makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment