labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

ha, the carpet does match the drapes

Yesterday was nice.
Went to the movies with my sister to see 'Toy Story 3.'
If you liked 'Toy Story 1' then that movie would be the shit for you. However, since I'm a joyless person, I didn't really like TS3 and, therefore, will probably never watch it again.
This annoying, dirty family had to sit in front of us. Sucked. But the way they laughed and the little girl would make growling sounds sometimes was funny.

Afterward Amanda introduced me to a smoothie. IT WAS FANTASTIC. I drunk the shit out of it. Literally. Slurping it enough where I wouldn't get a freeze brain.
Wait, is that how it's said?
Anyway. I wanted to go up and down on the escalators so I led my sister to Macy's. In there, some old lady who worked there eyed me and my beloved smoothie. I was like, 'Bitch, whatever.'
So, I alone went up the escalator and up there was this table full of small trash cans and their boxes underneath. They were having a sale apparently. By the time I reached the top I was finished with my smoothie. Seeing a regular, o', found in every store and corner of the mall, trash can I stick it in there.
Not realizing, mind you, that it was only a demo for people who wanted to purchase the trash cans.
So, I just threw away my smoothie in some fake trash can.
Hilarity!

Went to get my sister an icee.
Went to Crafty Hands.
Went home.
Productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment