labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

you're just trying to get me back now.

I've been digging through my oldie music files.
It's been very entertaining as of late. I feel so old. Remembering when these singles came out and when a band would form and break up a year later or so.
ARGH.
I'm turning 21 in less than a month and I'm so depressed.
I don't want to grow up?
B-o-o h-o-o.
I mean... I just head-banged to this song and got lightheaded.
WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME?
Soon I can't wake up in the morning without coffee and complain about needing a nap halfway through the day.
OR, omg, can't stay up past 2AM.
And talking about insurance and what happened at the job today would be EXCITING.
Songs, from my generation, will, one day, be on an oldies station.
Computers, gadgets and all other new-age technology would be like trying to work on a car for me. I won't understand it and have my kids help explain everything. Then I still won't understand it and I'll get angry because I'm confused.
Maybe, one day, google will cease to exist and I will remember when it launched.

Btw, decided what I wanted to do with my life - Want to live in Japan. That's about it, haha.

I love it when I play old hippie oldies from the late 70s to early 80s and my mom can just sing them like it was yesterday ha.
Yesterday it was The Steve Miller Band - The Joker.
(If I was singing to that song really loudly, that one night I was followed by a cop, I would understand why he followed.)


My hair dried like that and it was so boyish I had to pic it.

In the meantime, enjoy this video of Princess chasing his tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment