labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

what do you want me to say

OHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Me and Marina hung out last night after work. We got food, ate it, listened to music. Boy oh boy, then, after listening to music we were hyped to dance. So, we went back to our work's parking lot (deserted) and danced.
She was impressed with me, shit yeah.
I was 'cool as alaska.'
I have videos of her doing 'The Walker.'
(See, I did some dance earlier in the car, Marina said it looked like an old lady and her walker. We then made that dance and even added 'The Hip Slip' to it.)
Ha.
Sorry, though, I'm not posting the videos for obvious reasons.

And, thanks to last night, I have a mosquito bite.
FUCK LIFE.

Did closing announcements last night.
Speech impediment decided to work it...
FUCK LIFE (again).

Yesterday I was sick. Had to call in and everything - don't know what was wrong with me.

The DAY BEFORE yesterday's day before (ha, wrap your head around that), though, me and Marina kicked it. Sweet. Again.
We got something to eat, ate it, drove to Western. We sat around the fountain.

Yeah.
And Marina ran through it. Ha.

WEIRD AND BORING DREAM ALERT!

The dream last night wasn't really interesting, but it wasn't boring either. I don't know how to explain it. I was at this castle, fake, for just looks, for a tour. I came with a group of people. During the middle of our tour the earth shook a bit and water started to fill the castle. Everyone moved to higher ground, trying to figure out what was wrong. As we looked out windows and doors we saw aliens. Like the monsters from Stephen King's 'The Mist.'
The women started to scream and the guys tried to calm them down, trying to talk things through. Everyone immediately wanted to leave in their cars. One guy made it to his car but was crshed by some giant bug. We all went to the roof, the astle starting to brim with water and saw these sticky tentacles reaching up and over, bringing some guy down, in half. There were more tentacles, all swarming buildings, covering roofs to make sure no one was on one.
A man pulled up in a car and I'm thinking how was that possible because no one could escape. We were trapped in one house until we died. He started to bring news of how we could escape. He was screaming it at us until a claw got him.
The water was everywhere. Over our heads, in the cars. I was freaking out because I thought we couldn't breathe and I would suffocate. But everyone started to swim and seem calm. And, by Marina, I discovered if you breathed through your nose then it was all right.
I swam until I noticed there wasn't a surface to the water. We were stuck - I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment