labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

you were like AGHGHARTTGGG

So, my college shit is finally submitted. I'm just waiting on being accepted and then a meeting with my advisor.
Cannot wait.
Had another dream with living in Korea... Then I had to visit China. It was poor. When I got back to Korea the woman I was with had been put in jail. I visited her and spoke Korean&English.
Amazing.

Me and Marina were sitting in her car late the other night.
This huge ass Lotus or whatever jumped onto her steering wheel. I went, "OMG!"
Marina just freaked the fuck out and decided that the right way to react would be to scream bloody murder, jump onto my lap, grab my arms and keep pulling me BACK INTO THE CAR when I was trying so hard to exit.
When she finally realized it was okay, she regained her self composure and said, "Damn, I thought you saw a guy with a gun or something."
Wtf?
At least I wouldn't be shot because she's a human shield. Plus, all that guy's attention would be on her, trying to get her to shut up. By the time he realized there was a white girl, I would already be in Walmart, calling the cops.

No comments:

Post a Comment