labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Sunday, July 11, 2010

this watermelon is fantastic!

Okay, I'm tired of cops.
There, I said it.
My god, they just follow anyone.
No, I didn't get pulled over... But, I did get followed, again. Like they have nothing else better to do. With plenty of cars rolling past I'm the one he chooses ... like some light guiding God's children to the gates.
There I am, driving through SG (on my way home from work), singing 'Knockin' on Heaven's Door' by Guns'n'Roses and there's a cop obviously on the stake. Car is on and everything.
I am so not breaking the speed limit so I thought I was safe. Until I went a little down the road and noticed he was pulling the fuck out.
I go to the post office anyway because I have to drop off my bill. I drop it off and I can see him passing down the street in my rearview mirror. As I go to turn around, he's going up the post office street (instead of down like I came) and slowing down to a crawl. I back up, pull up to the stop sign to wait on him to pass. As I'm staring at him he immediately speeds up and looks away.
Wtf?
He followed me out of SG, btw.
WTFH was I doing?
Someone, please tell me.
I left no mundane detail out.
This is like the fourth time this has happened within the past three months. In the city, out the city, what have you. It's tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment