labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, June 18, 2012

High-five!

I've been doing nothing lately but writing and trying to tear myself away from the thickening plot to hang out with friends and more friends. And work. Yes, work. But, it isn't really work if you love it, right? Good thing that doesn't apply to my job.

Anyway.
I feel bad for Fallon because she has to stay in town from 7AM to 10/11PM at night. Stupid husband's car. That's my ode to you, dear friend, I am sorry. Wish I lived in town to make this easier on you.

Todd walks by me at work and looks at my wrist then says, "Oh, you don't have a watch."
We walk alongside one another for a few more steps until I blurt out, "What, do you think I'm a time lord or something?"
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Marina texted me in French today. She doesn't know it, but used a translator. I tried to reply as well as I could without one (except for a couple of complex sentences). I did really well. The whole texting bit was an ease on the o' nerves about majoring in the language.
I would put up the screenshots, but I'm afraid the boring context would drive you all insane more than this blog entry is.

I have a joke.
What did the blogger say to the reader?
I don't know, what?
Nothing, they type it, dumbass.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you. Love the joke and the Time Lord reference. Meant to tell you they have Doctor Who books at B&N. All of them are the stupid new guy except for one, which is my favorite. It has all the crazy facts you ever wanted to know about time travel.

    ReplyDelete