labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, June 1, 2012

Lonely Man

First thing this morning while waiting for a co-worker of mine to move her ass out of the way, Todd says, "I have some advice how to make your blog more interesting to men."
My immediate response before I could stop myself, "I could give a shit less what men like on my blog."
But Todd had good answers. I'm sorry my inferior brain got in the way of hating such a wonderful gender that I couldn't let it speak.

One, my sister should be turned into a lesbian counterpart. Instead of speaking of normal day stuff, our normal day stuff should turn to talking about threesomes and mentions of a webcam.

Two, Pig pajamas. Never use the work pajamas, but the word "negligee."

Oh, Todd, I checked my mailbox and this was what was waiting for me:
Title reads, "COMIC HAS NEW GAY CHARACTERS"
Took my five takes to get the cat in this. He's actually staring my snapping fingers. 
What're the odds?
(He was going on one of his hate-rants about this at break.)

This morning, while driving to work I was thinking about chickens. How cool is it that Chickens aren't a mammal? They're more in the reptilian category... Stop rolling your eyes, I know you know. Anyway, I thought about chicks and how they're born in eggs. How fucking cool is it that they come from what we eat in the morning, or use as an ingredient, to a sweet, chirping, yellow-feathered creature? They crack open their shells and eventually die by human hands, but yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Wow.... Just had to throw in the depressing tidbit about us killing baby chicks huh?

    ReplyDelete