labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I Love That Movie

I just finished watching god bless america with my sister. We tried to get dad to watch it, but he didn't seem interested. Anyway.
Best fucking movie of the year.
I don't want to talk about it because it's contradicting the movie's existence, but it was soothing. It was like putting my small fires out about today's culture - because we don't really have one aside from loud-mouthed, mean, dumbass people who get paid to act like animals.

I went to put up my equipment at the fitting room the other day.
A mother came out, holding her son's hand, who looked about 1, maybe 1.5.
She smiled at the father who was busy with a newborn, "Guess who was crawling under the stalls? Good thing it was mommy in there."
The Dad actually looks surprised and a bit aggravated, "Boy," he said while patting the newborn's back, "that's a misdemeanor."
High-five to that Dad.

New books to add to my list:
7. Ral's Woman - Laurann Dohner
8. The Vampire Armand - Anne Rice
(I e-mailed Kyle this, but the line needs to be shared with the world: So, I'm reading The Vampire Armand, and this dude who's drunk looks at Armand and tries to get him to have sex with him. This is what he says, "I'm too soft to make my sculpture. Let me drink it from you. Have mercy on the parched.")
9. Shotgun Gravy - Chuck Wendig

Cooking and cleaning more for Father's Day tomorrow. I dusted all the furniture with wood oil. It smells like a slice of Heaven.
I ate a burger today. Acne tomorrow.
I'm nearly 23-years-old, I shouldn't be having these problems.
So, I'm talking about acne, time to close up shop.

BALLROOM BLITZ.

1 comment: