labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Festival

Went to the Arts Fall Festival on very short notice. It was right under my last class so it's all good.
Got a free fucking t-shirt.
Got some apple cider which tasted like I was drinking apple fucking pie.
Got to watch Micheru have a relationship with her caramel apple with chocolate chips.
Got a "free" pumpkin which I had to lug down the fucking hill. My arms were killing me. Could hardly lift a toothbrush to my face afterward. True story. Going to carve the shit out of it.
Don't know what I'm going to put on it. And I'm open to suggestions. Oh, and no penis, vagina, boobs, feet, starships, or anime suggestions - if I'm already thinking of them, that means it's not good.
Yeah, Fallon was there and I was going to give her a ride to Barnes and Noble. I asked how she saw me from the bridge thing up top. She said, "Well, first your hair, then your button-up. Then I looked to see who was calling me and it was you. Yeahhhhhh...."
BUTTON-UPS ARE COOL. Stop being jealous of the numerous ones I own.
Oh, and that shirt that guy is wearing is the free shirt I received.

In Japanese class today, my sensei put down her things and said, "I'll be right back, have something in my office to get..."
And as she was walking out, I yelled, "YOU HAVE TWO SECONDS."
The whole class just stopped and a weight began to descend. I didn't realize what I had said until she did this knowing smile and nodded at me.
I was the first one called on today for verbal exercises.
YES I APOLOGIZED after class, butttttt she just said no big deal. Hell yeah.

Today, I had to work alongside this poor boy at work. He asked me if it was true that if it's summer here, if it was winter in China.
....
I then explained that that was wrong and that the whole earth is nearer to the sun, not just one part. I then asked if maybe he got the night and day thing mixed up. He said he already kneeeew that. This boy is 18-years-old and in college.

Jaccob and I watched Ichi the Killer today.
The only part out of the entire fucking masochist of a movie to get him were the nipples.
Just that.
I don't know whether to be impressed or worried.
Baked and brought him muffins for breakfast this morning. Ha, two people who never asked for one grabbed one.
Next time we'll hide the extras.

And that's it.
I just wanted to blog about the festival before Fallon.
BOOM.

5 comments:

  1. Did you check "fuck you"? Because, if you did, that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe. Just maybe. Beat me again, you witch :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe dearest Spencer was confused about the Northern and Southern hemisphere. In Australia, it would be cool and getting warmer. He's just on the wrong side of the equator.

    I think I may blow his mind tomorrow when I point out that the idea of a "right-sided" Earth is an egotistical one.

    Also, I will probably put him to work with you again tomorrow. Your blog needs more humor.

    ReplyDelete