labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, October 29, 2012

Red Eyes

Todd has this annoying fucking halloween door decoration. It's a skeleton and it blinks its eyes with a loud screech. I hate that fucking door.
So, before I left Todd's to go pick up my sister, Jaccob and I were making out in his backseat. We were horizon style in the back, with our feet sticking out -- the door won't shut because of them. Well, it was getting heavy and in the background I hear, "EEEEEEEEEEEE!"
And I lift and say, "I heard Todd's door."
"No way," Jaccob said.
I look up and there was the door, with the lights blinking at me as a warning.
I laughed and then said, "His door went off."
We both laugh and then decide it's time for me to go.
Oh, that's right, I was on top because I'm the masculine energy.

I was at Todd's Saturday and he put a plastic bag just over his head and said, "I'm a warning."

My allergies are fucking killing me. My throat is sore. Not my larynx, just the between space from the air pipe in my nose to the beginning of my tonsils... And that's it.
Fuck Princess.
No, I'm kidding, that cat is my different-species son.

Listening to the Chicago soundtrack.

FUCK THESE ALLERGIES.

That's it, actually. 
I have homework to do so I can clean tomorrow and make a nice, neat home for Jaccob to eat in.
I'm kidding.
Some guys just can't handle their arsenic in dirty houses.
If you guys get that quote then I'm glad we know each other.

2 comments:

  1. the truth of the matter is she didn't want to have sex hair when she went to pick up her sister from work

    ReplyDelete