labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, October 8, 2012

What're You Talking About?

Oh geez, no real theme to this post. I am just shooting the breeze. Ooh, there's a theme. Shooting a breeze. Keep that in mind.

This evening, the post will be lead by Fallon.

Attention, everyone, attention.

Fallon, you may continue...

Fallon - Yeah, I have the car details on my FACEBOOK.
Me - I don't understand where you're getting at? My receptors are off.
Fallon - Anyway, yeah, she stopped me in the hallway and said sorry for my car because she keeps abreast of my issues.
I love how she fucking used that word in everyday context.
And she somehow managed to work in catalyses reaction with her car's fuel line.
Smarty pants.

As I drove Fallon to Barnes and Noble, she said I looked very attentive while driving.
I do when someone else is in the car because I cannot put my hand where I want it (the back of the passenger seat). I did and she told me it looked like we were dating.
I cannot look cool with my hand just all limp in my lap. It wants to HOLD THINGS, it wants to be USEFUL. IT WANTS A LITTLE LOVIN'.

I went to Todd's after class while I waited to get my sister.
Jaccob said something to May and she said something back that somehow deserved a high-five.
I moved his hand so she couldn't.
He tried again.
I moved it again.
He tried once more and once more I thwarted him. So he stopped me by crossing my arms and pinning them there. I looked at the little girl and said, "See, May, this is what winning looks like."
Jaccob turned to me and asked, "Really? This is what winning looks like?"
Well, she didn't give him a high-five.
Score.

Amanda just walked into my room, from the bathroom where she was giggling, and had her mouth wide open with her eyes shut.
She then started laughing and said, "It looks like a fun puppet face."
And walked straight back out where more giggling ensued in the bathroom.

She was at my door earlier after I got out of the shower and was shaking it. I told her the robe was coming off.
She stopped rattling it and said, "Here, let me hold it in for you!" And pressed it against the doorframe.
I love this girl.

To say goodnight, Amanda just said, "Night, seester. And if I die before I wake, Heather shall get nothing from this room." And then she closed the door.

This morning, in my Bio Lab, I was following the instructions with how much mLs to put in the test tubes when I turned around to the other two in my team. This is what I turned around to hear, "Yeah, Harry, get over your parents' deaths. Geez," Tanya said.
"Yeah, your parents aren't the only ones who died," Hailey said.
"Yeah, some kids' parents are still alive and raping them every night before they sleep."
When Tanya said that, the other groups around us looked at her too.

That's all I can remember about today.
It's been good actually.
I hope you all have horrible ones so I look more interesting and funny.

3 comments: