labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Leaves and Spas

It's been a funny few days since my last entry.
Everyone keeps complaining and whining and being plain out childish over the order of my right sidebar.
Listen up, you hooligans.
I am going to reverse everyone, because order doesn't matter.
Order is not even for the universe... Remember entrophy?
Love you guys though.
You guys are my fucking hangover.

I went to Great Wall with Micheru before going to Spa night with Fallon and her crew.
One of the cooks has a toddler son who is just so fucking cute. Anyway. The kid is playing in the eating area, just to himself with some toys. Well, those toys were fake guns. He handed me the only gun that made noise and Micheru the one that didn't.
I shot at her.
She pretended to die.
He loved it.
He switched the guns before us and then pointed at me. Micheru shot at me. I died in my chair.
He tried to get us to do it again, but I didn't want to. So Micheru got up, played with him by combat moves. She rolled on the floor, fell down, pretended her body was being riddled by bullets by jittering on the ground.
The kid also had this amazing paper airplane. I wanted to steal it but he threw it so far away. By far away, I mean out of my arm's reach. But the airplane flew straight, could nose dive, and just be the best fucking airplane ever.

Then Micheru and I came late to a Spa party in Edmonson. I blame me because I was fucking hungry and wanted fooooooood.
It was a lot of fun, although I had to rub shit on my bare feet.
That's right. I don't like my bare feet. They're fucking gross. I'm not admitting that I have an eleventh toe, or one rotting away, or even having a toe that is crooked. I mean I just hate feet. They're fucking gross. I had an "offensive" saying about them: Feet are like retarded hands.
And they are.
Tried to make a shirt with that on it, but they weren't big fans.
I don't like feet, just like half of America wanted to vomit at 2 girls 1 cup. So, that's the best thing I can say about them.

In the spa we had to put some medicinal rag on our faces and breathe in and out 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
The hostess said not to speak.
I said, "That'll be hard."
She asked, "What?"
"It'll be hard for me not to talk."
And it's true. By the end I was itching to speak.

Oh and the hostess had a three-level, that's right, three-fucking-level pirate ship in her backyard for her kids. It even had a pole to slide down. I could barely stand below deck.
Ha.
No, really, I want to go over there just to play with her kids in, on it.

Fallon - How goes it?
Me - It goes, you? I'm also resisting the urge to jump in leave.
Fallon - Jump in leave
Me - So awkward doing it alone.
Fallon - Im confused by what you mean
me - Jumping in leaves alone would be awkward.
Fallon - You just said "jump in leave" the s of "leaves" was crucial to understanding that.
Me - Hahahaha ohhhhh English Major.
Fallon - :P
She thought I meant "leaving" something. Really?

I tried to have my sensei let us try and translate Japanese videos because half our class was missing yesterday.
She said no.
FUCK LIFE.
haha. That would be the reaction to have.

Anyway, I have to go be busy somewhere else with my new fucking Reptar shirt.
Bitches be jealous of it.
REEEEEEEEPTAAAAAR

No comments:

Post a Comment