labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

GET SMART, BABEH

Has ANYONE seen Get Smart?  SERIOUSLY GO RIGHT NOW AND WATCH IT.
That movie is the funniest one I've seen all year.  Funny from beginning to end.  Alas, if you're an avid, hardcore fan of the original Get Smart TV series and movie, you're going to go in and out with a sourpuss attitude.
 
Steve Carell is AWESOME <3333

1 comment:

  1. I saw it the other night with my family, it WAS funny.
    I love the way they mixed the humour of the jokes (even the bad ones, of which there were many) with the over-the-top-spy-action.
    Ie the scene with the train. You know the one I mean.

    ReplyDelete