labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Waiting and tormenting

So, the little excerpt from the beginning of the story I'm writing for a friend... I changed it twice since then and am still trying to get the flow, trying to get into the story. Alas everything I write is stupid and doesn't make sense. The dialogue is all wrong, the details are confusing and it all sounds dumb-downed from what I know I can write (coughthepirate'sgamecough).
AHHHHHH.
This story is driving me insane, but I need to write it, since I already promised her by mid-September I would have it finished. Damn deadlines.

'The Jungle' is still a boring book to me. I'm trying to get through it so I can read, 'The Basic Eight' by Daniel Handler next. I ordered it off Half.com. Four dollars cheaper than anywhere else since I don't feel like wasting gas money and all that jazz to buy a 13-dollar book from Barnes and Noble.

I have my heart set on a new laptop. I'm thinking of going MAC, but what I remember from my High School days where all they had were cheap ones, I'm not quite so sure I wanna venture there.
So, I may go PC.
Then, I have my heart set on KH 2 Final Mix.
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-43-77-8-49-en-70-1smf.html
AHHHHHHH, I WANT IT!!!
Kingdom Hearts captures my heart over and over and over...
TOO BAD IT WENT OUT OF PRINT BEFORE I COULD GET IT.
THIS PISSES ME OFF.
Some fat boy is enjoying it over some bag of pretzels.

No comments:

Post a Comment