labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sing, Sing, Sing!


THAT MOVIE WAS HOT.
The movie itself sucked and had an awful plot to it, but oh my god! I believe Tim Curry is possibly my new heart throb.
I am happy that I never watched this before. I am sad I never watched Tim Curry's legs. Could they be any more fantastic?
I swear, if I worked on that movie set, I would fucked him well.
Haha.
GOOD. I WOULD HAVE FUCKED HIM GOOD.
GOODLY.

Anyway.
I need to organize my bundles of paper. Everything I ever wrote on paper is bundled in one big pile on my shelf. I think I have a picture somewhere, lemme see.

Geesh... I'm not even sure how I want to organize it.

Dammit, I'm hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment