labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Friday, July 11, 2008

HANCOCK

I watched HANCOCK and I have no idea what to think about it.
I hate that its main theme is Romance (I am so sick of that genre it's unreal).
The only real funny jokes were where he was hurting people. That's about it.
I still don't know what to think about the movie.

ANYWAY.
I'm sure we all heard of the book Howl's Moving Castle? Well, there's a sequel, Castle in the Air. Don't get excited. It's set in this Agrabah (Sp?) type setting and I'm expecting any minute now a guy, specifically named Aladdin, to jump out and start singing that Street Rat song.
It even has a magic carpet, genie and something that stole this so-called beautiful girl which the main character calls Flower-in-the-night.
I love Ms. Jones writing, absolutely ADORE IT, butttttt... This is a downer on her and I don't think I can read much from her (not because she's a young teen author, haha) after this book... Ugh, it's THAT BAD.

I'm attempting to finish my list of non-Mary Shelley novels so I can blissfully read her novels.
I love that woman.

I forgot to date my transactions in my Balance Book... So, guess what I'm doing with, around, one-hundred receipts? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment