labels

real-life convos (240) pictures (185) news (165) tv (64) animals (56) cricket (56) reviews (51) books (50) to knit (46) ideas (42) musically (41) lists (36) dreams (35) youtube (22) color-raped (19) texts (19) pranks (14) gaming (10) anniversary posts (7)

Monday, July 14, 2008

woo hoo!

I totally redid my book list, so take a glimpse at it?
 
A friend, a month and something ago requested that I would write a story for her, the main characters being the characters she made up.  So, I'm stuck.  After five beginnings, I have wrote one I really like.  Alas, I'm stuck because there's so many different ways I can stem from it:
 

It's like taking too big of a step and feeling the plummet of nothing in your stomach. That first mission, the first kill which soaks your mind for years to come. The way they fall, slamming their lifeless body on the floor, gasping, eyes pleading with us to stop. Adrenaline always has better plans and always presses on long after the mission succeeded. Heart racing your breath, the sweat dripping down your chin and the discreet smile the mission never fails to spot right before darkness drapes over their eyes is the definition of adrenaline.

In the distance, a car's rumble would be too loud, too close for comfort. And, sometimes, a siren's screech passes through the back roads or the city or the neighborhood. For those moments of silence, of the only sound is the mission's whimpers, we must decide how to end the fun, how to close the drapes over the bright window.

"Please," she pleads, "please."

 

It's really troublesome since I love this beginning so much and I can't do it justice with what I have.  HELP.  Well, I just wanted to ramble about it really, so haha?

 

ELLEGARDEN IS TOTALLY GOING ON HIATUS/BREAKING UP.  I'm hearing both and that is the tragic news this week :(  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment